RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Sep 30, 2011

REVIEW [excerpt]: Honda Civic Tour

"...First off, let me just say that this show was an extremely huge honor for me to even be there. Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance have been on my “Must See” list for over 7 years, so nonetheless, I was excited"

"...It wasn’t long before My Chemical Romance hit the stage. They came on to Na Na Na, you know the catchy song on the radio. Anyways, their performance was flawless. They played Im Not Okay (I Promise) after that, and even played Our Lady Of Sorrows from their first record. Their set ranged everywhere from Teenagers, to Helena, Planetary (Go!), Famous Last Words, ect. They put on a great show, and let me tell you, Gerald, man, can that kid sing. He has come a long ways since Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. One thing that really caught my attention was there final song. They didn’t end with a big band, they slowed things down, and ended with Cancer, which was, in my opinion, the best way to end the set."

full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment