RULES & REGS

Everyone is equal, everyone should be excellent to each other, and everyone should be supportive. No racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory messages will be allowed here. We’re all one family, so be sure you act accordingly.

MCRmy members can support MCR in many ways. If there are promotional materials to distribute, you can help do that. You can also help by helping spread videos and news online when asked, or simply by talking to people you know about the band. You can help in any way that you feel comfortable.

Apr 22, 2011

FAN TOUR REPORT: Cleveland

By. Cassie
“No talking shit!” was the playful threat about this review that Ray Toro left me with when I met the band for the second time this weekend after soundcheck at the House of Blues in Cleveland, Ohio. A chorus of laughs and an “Ooohh!” rose from the members of MCR as I joked back that I just might talk shit. I shook my head and reassured them: “As if I have a single bad thing to say about you guys.” Toro then shook my hand again, sealing the deal, telling me that he knew I wouldn’t with a smile.
But it’s not just because of a joking pact with Toro that I wont “talk shit” about My Chemical Romance or anyone who works with them. The truth is: I can’t think of one bad thing to say about the people who made April 17, 2011, hands down, the very best day of my life.
Read rest of review here

No comments:

Post a Comment